Description

Things that simplify and enhance my life and home...and hopefully yours too!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

National Restaurants with Low-Calorie Menus







As a frequent traveler, I often eat out.  I also LOVE dessert.  So, here are four of my favorite national restaurants that offer great light menus with lots of tasty options.  This way I can splurge and get dessert!!

Cheesecake Factory - SkinnyLicious Menu - almost 50 items, including drinks
   * recently had the Tuscan Chicken - LOVED IT!!

Seasons 52 Fresh Grill - a fresh grill and wine bar with seasonally-inspired menu.  ALL MENU ITEMS LESS THAN 475 CALORIES!

Bravo Cucina Italiana - their Light Menu features 16 dishes under 550 calories!

Brio Tuscan Grille - their Light Menu features 17 dishes 550 calories!

Other restaurants with Light Menus include: Macaroni Grill, Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, Outback Steakhouse, and Chili's.  But the four above are my favorites!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment