I don't know about you, but I am more forgetful than ever! I would be lost without my calendar and to-do lists!
My forgetfulness applies to taking pills too -- I need help to remember to take them, and to remember whether or not I have taken them!
Vitamins, prescription meds, a few a day or several -- whatever is the case for you, a pill organizer can help! Choose a pill organizer based on how many times a day you take pills. I got the one pictured above ($16 through Amazon for 2 sets) which organizes a week at a time, for two times a day. I like that each day is it's own separate case (split down the middle) so I can just take the specific days I need if I am traveling for less than a week.
There are many styles available -- pick what works best for your particular situation. Wishing you good health!

No comments:
Post a Comment