This book is not just for Viper owners or Viper fans, it is for any car enthusiast who wants to learn about the behind-the-scenes process of a car coming to life! The author, Maurice Liang, was given unprecedented access to the people and events involved in the creation of the Gen Five SRT Viper. This hardcover book includes 160 pages of amazing photos, interviews, and much much more!
I may be a little biased because my husband was involved and wrote the foreward LOL. So I asked Viper owner, Kurt Wadsworth, what he thought:
read it cover to cover in about 2 days. I couldn't put it down. As a Viper lover, I was fascinated with the whole process of how the car came to be, and I learned a lot about what it takes to get a car from the design table to the showroom floor.
Personally, I think any car lover would appreciate the insight, photos, and behind the scenes look that you just don't see anywhere else. I can't see how any Viper owner wouldn't enjoy it.
It was just so well done
I've read so many Viper books over the years, but this one was the best without a doubt
The book is available through Amazon for $27. It currently has a 5 star rating!

No comments:
Post a Comment