Description
Things that simplify and enhance my life and home...and hopefully yours too!
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Article: "Science Says Lasting Relationships Come Down To 2 Basic Traits"
"Science Says Lasting Relationships Come Down to 2 Basic Traits"
My husband and I have been married for almost 19 years. We have had our ups and downs -- but happily, we seem to be stronger than ever.
Both my husband and I read this article and were really moved by it. It is by far the most insightful and useful relationship article I have read in a long time. So much so that I created a summary "Cheat Sheet" to make the concepts clear and concise (see below).
For those of you out there whose relationships are in trouble, I hope you can use this article as a turning point. Read it and discuss it with your partner. Maybe you can forget and forgive each other's past behaviors, and start with a clean slate and some concrete tips for how to be a relationship "Master".
Best of luck, I'm rooting for you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment