Description

Things that simplify and enhance my life and home...and hopefully yours too!

Monday, February 2, 2015

Mirrored Jewelry Armoire


I must admit I have a "good" collection of costume jewelry that I have never been able to keep organized and stored away nicely.  When searching for a new system, I came across this!!  "MUST HAVE" I thought to myself!  A full-length mirror plus all my jewelry organized and visible!!  There are several brand out there at different price points, all the way from $100 to $800+.  Reviews are sometimes mixed, so you have to go through them carefully.





I chose this brown one on Amazon from Organizedlife for about $150.  It is currently out of stock in brown, but available in black and white.  Plus several other brands have options.

My husband easily put it together.  Please also note there is probably a thin protective layer on the mirror, so make sure to remove that!

Quality seems good, especially for the price.  I wish the interior mirror was used for more storage, but many styles do not have this interior mirror.  When I filled it all up, the door closes and locks, although there is a gap at the top and bottom, but that doesn't bug me too much.  

OVERALL, I LOVE IT!!!  Can't believe how many pieces I forgot about because I couldn't readily see them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment