Description
Things that simplify and enhance my life and home...and hopefully yours too!
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Hurley One & Only Bandini Bathing Suit Top
I LOVE LOVE this bathing suit from Hurley! It is the most flattering style I have found for those of us not quite comfortable wearing a bikini!!
Meet your match in the One & Only Solid Bandini Top. Flattering side shirring featuring adjustable ties guarantees a fit every beach-goer can wear with confidence. With a modest cut, detachable swim strap, and removable soft cups, this women’s bandini by Hurley may be the only top you’ll ever need. Content: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex. Made in California, U.S.A.
Comes in assorted colors, with detachable neck straps, and a variety of matching bikini bottom styles. I have black and hot pink (which doesn't seem to be available now so colors must change from season to season).
Bikini top is $41, direct from Hurley.
Bottoms start at $31.
Swimspot.com has great pictures, product description and even video of the style!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment