Description

Things that simplify and enhance my life and home...and hopefully yours too!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Miso Sea Bass / Salmon



If Miso Sea Bass is ever on the menu, I always order it!!!  My absolute FAVORITE seafood dish!!

I recommend:

Kona Grill -- Miso-Sake Sea Bass.  
Substitute Baby Bok Choy for the vegetable.  Keep the pork and shrimp fried rice!

Fox2Detroit even did a news story highlighting this dish and sharing the recipe!

Tao -- Miso Glazed Chilean Sea Bass with Wok Vegetables

Cheesecake Factory -- Miso Salmon.
I get it with brown rice and a side of sauteed spinach.
Lunch size available until 5pm.

NoVe Kitchen & Bar, Miami -- Chilean Seabass.


Enjoy!  And let me know if you agree!

2 comments:

  1. Tried the miso salmon at a local restaurant and loved it! Don't usually order fish, but will definitely have this again. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Kurt! Hope you can try the Miso Sea Bass at one of my favorite places soon!

    ReplyDelete