Description
Things that simplify and enhance my life and home...and hopefully yours too!
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Cutco Knives
I have to admit I was a bit skeptical when I was introduced to Cutco knives probably about 10 years ago. Cutco knives are traditionally sold by salespeople who make a presentation in your home. They would have gotten your name from a friend or family member that had gone through a presentation themselves, and then asked for people to contact. When they call, the salesperson says there's no obligation - they get credit for just making the sales presentation.
I have to say though, I LOVE LOVE my Cutco knives!! Truly, they work amazingly well! Always sharp, cut cleanly and quickly. I like them so much I have given sets as wedding gifts several times.
If you are in the market for knives or ever get that referral call from a friend or family member, definitely consider Cutco knives!
Labels:
Dining & Cooking,
Gifts,
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment