Description
Things that simplify and enhance my life and home...and hopefully yours too!
Saturday, August 30, 2014
Waring Pro WMK600 Double Belgian-Waffle Maker
See why I need the Power Tower I posted about recently?! ;-)
If you and your family like waffles - this waffle maker is for you! Makes fluffy perfect belgian-style deep waffles TWO AT A TIME! The waffle maker beeps when done cooking. We have tried various recipes including using simple Bisquick for a group of 30 people -- the waffles always came out great!
A few things to note:
1) Be sure to use oil or vegetable spray on the plates before use, and again as needed.
2) Be sure to fill the included measuring cup all the way to the top.
3) It is normal for the lid to pop up slightly during cooking - just the waffle expanding.
Available on Amazon for $90.
Add a little butter, syrup, whip cream, berries…. ENJOY!!
Labels:
Dining & Cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

See why I need the Power Tower I posted about recently?! ;-) If you and your family like waffles - this waffle maker is for you! Makes fluffy perfect ... prowafflemaker.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete