I love taking advantage of my favorite restaurants' holiday gift card promotions! I can get up to 25% bonus! The promotions usually start Cyber Monday (sometimes with extra deals) and continue through the end of December. I like to have gift cards on-hand (to give as thank you's, teacher gifts, etc.) and for myself for restaurants I know I will definitely go to! When they ask for name of recipient, I just write "someone special" if I don't have a specific recipient in mind.
Just make note of start and expiration date of the bonus! Be careful not to order more than you can redeem before the bonus expires!
Here are some deals for my favorite restaurants:
Cheesecake Factory - 2 free slices of cheesecake (Cyber Monday special, normally 1 slice) for $25 GC purchase
Kona Grill - $25 bonus (no exp. date) for $100 GC purchase
PF Chang's - $20 bonus (redeem by 3/31) for $100 GC purchase
Bahama Breeze - $10 bonus (redeem by 2/10) for $50 GC purchase
California Pizza Kitchen - $20 bonus (redeem by 3/1) for $100 GC purchase
Brio - $20 bonus (redeem by 3/15) for $100 GC purchase
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - 10% bonus (redeem by 3/31) for $250+ GC purchase
Who doesn't love a reason to eat out?!! Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment