Description

Things that simplify and enhance my life and home...and hopefully yours too!

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

For Synthetic Deck Owners -- Orbit DriftMaster 80061 20-Inch Hybrid Snow Shovel with Plastic Edge



Unfortunately, here in Michigan, it's time to pull out the snow shovels.  If you have a synthetic deck, I highly recommend getting a snow shovel WITH A PLASTIC EDGE.  Most shovels have a steel edge for longer wear, however, these will scratch synthetic decks.  Last winter I drove all over town in search of a shovel with a plastic edge -- to no avail.  So I urge anyone with a synthetic deck to plan ahead and just order one now.

This one pictured above is currently $26.96 on Amazon.  It has great reviews - 4 1/2 stars.

Anyone who has a synthetic deck knows that it is a huge investment.  It would be heartbreaking to scratch up your deck with the wrong shovel!

Hopefully you won't need to use this too often this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment