Description

Things that simplify and enhance my life and home...and hopefully yours too!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sabre Red Pepper Spray


In light of two very sad occurrences in nearby towns in recent weeks, I am recommending Pepper Spray in this blog of my favorite things.  First thing that happened, a man was attacked and killed by two large dogs as he was out on an evening run.  Secondly, a 14 year old girl was killed while she was walking her dog on a trail.  These days, crazy things happen - even in neighborhoods you thought to be safe.

For anyone who runs, walks or is out on their own or even with a friend or dog -- pepper spray would provide an extra layer of protection.  Who knows if it could have saved these people, but it may have.  Pepper spray can also come in handy for anyone who works early in the morning, late at night, or in remote or sketchy areas, or anyone who has had a bad break-up or a too-fond admirer.

I have never had to use pepper spray, but I did buy several of the Sabre Red Police Strength Compact Pepper Spray pictured above.  Instructions were simple and it seems easy to use -- even under stress.  I did quite a bit of research, and the brand Sabre Red, and this specific model, got extremely positive reviews.

Things to note:

  1. regulations on pepper spray ingredients and strength vary by state
  2. please review rules on air travel with pepper spray.

This is one item I hope you buy, but never have to use! 

No comments:

Post a Comment